The homeopathic remedy Zincum metallicum, which is sometimes referred to as just Zinc, has been highly successful in treating nervous strain and exhaustion.
Zinc is a mineral that is found naturally in sulfur compounds. As a trace element, it plays a significant role in boosting our metabolism. As a homeopathic remedy, it is considered a power source for the nervous system. The homeopathic preparation is used to treat anxiety and the headaches that accompany it, as well as mental and physical weakness and exhaustion. Because physical and mental strain impact brain function, zincum merallicum also improves a person's ability to focus, renewing vitality and stamina. Other conditions that can be treated with Zincum metallicum include spasmodic coughing that accompanies whooping cough and fever attacks with severe facial blushing in hyperactive, oversensitive people.
A zinc person is delicate and pale and may have a small build. Zinc types are gloomy and nervous. They find the demands of everyday life overwhelming and, thus, are easily exhausted. They tend to have health problems; frequent headaches are common.
Are you a zinc type
Ask yourself if you have the following characteristics:
- Do you feel you lack stamina?
- Do you often think about illness?
- Are you unable to tolerate wine?
- Are you tired during the day but sleepless in the evening?
- Do you frequently suffer from headaches?
- Does your workload often seem to be insurmountable?
If you answered yes to more than three of these questions, then you can have a look for more information below.
Therapeutic Effect :
An important component of human enzymes, the trace element zinc, helps regulate cell metabolism throughout the body. Zincum metallicum is the appropriate remedy for a range of nervous system disorders. For instance, it helps activate the immune system - combating weakness and exhaustion - and calms excessive nervous activity in the organs, including spasms of the intestines and lungs and the twitching of leg muscles.
Principal homeopathic uses
Zinc is an important remedy in maintaining proper levels of vitamin E in the blood and also aids in the absorption of vitamin A. It is particularly suitable for people who suffer from extreme nervousness and overall exhaustion. The zinc personality type typically experiences burning pains throughout her body, particularly around the spinal column. Her muscles may twitch or jerk and her legs may tremble, especially in the evening before bedtime. The patient may cough often and feel constriction in the chest. Her digestion may be sluggish and meals may not be tolerated well. The symptoms worsen when the patient consumes coffee, tea or alcohol, especially wine, even in minimal amounts.
To determine if Zincum metallicum is the right remedy for you, your doctor needs to know whether your symptoms change under th conditions listed below.
During Gentle outdoor exercise
During physical or mental exertion
When you rest
In loud noise
A proven remedy for neuralgia, back pain, headaches, muscle twitches, nervous weakness, exhaustion, constipation and spasmodic coughing
- Poor Concentration
- Feeling of hysteria
- Intolerance for noise
- Weariness and exhaustion
- Sleeplessness during the night
- Temporary memory loss
- Decline in intellectual abilities due to mental strain and exhaustion
Head and spinal column
- Dull, deadening headaches
- Sharp, stabbing pain in the area of the forehead and/or temples
- Burning along the entire spinal column
- Dull pain, especially in the groin
- Frequent shortness of breath
- Tightness of constriction of the chest, which worsens when resting
- Spasmodic coughing
- Constipation and a feeling of fullness
- Diarrhea and intestinal cramps alternating with constipation
- Inability to tolerate coffee, black tea and alcohol - especially wine.
Trunk and extremities
- Pronounced trembling throughout the body with muscle cramps
- Extreme restlessness in the legs with a compulsion to keep them moving
- Stabbing pains in the chest