Eyes are one of the most sensitive parts of the body and can be afflicted by various problems. Splash tap water several times into the eyes when you daily wash your face in the mornings. This will help to maintain perfect eyesight up to ripe old age.
10 golden tips for healthy eyes
- Wash your eyes daily with cold water before going to bed.
- Never look directly at the sun with naked eye.
- Avoid applying mascara to the eyes too frequently.
- When you read, let the light fall on the book or paper from your left side.
- Never read in dim or insufficient light.
- Let the book or paper you read be about 15 inches from your eyes.
- Do not read while travelling.
- Frequently close and open your eyes while reading.
- Do not wear spectacles which are cracked, scratched or dirty.
- Using hair-dye will adversely affect the eyes. Use natural dyes like mehandi, for as long as possible.